Friday, November 16, 2012

Slaughter Classic: 'SCREAM'

Thursday, November 15, 2012


Slaughter Movie House and Screenland Armour teamed up to bring KC an older horror on the big screen.  We plan to make this a monthly event.  To continue with the slasher theme, we screened Wes Craven's classic 'SCREAM '. 

'Scream' is one of my all time favorties and brings back a lot of very good memories.  It is the the movie that turned me into a nerd about horror.  Craven teaches the viewer so much about the genre in this film.  I remember researching the internet and learning about all the references from other films, because they flew past me.  I made a list of those films and started renting them one by one.  'Scream' brought back the teen slasher in the mid-nineties, which spawned movies like 'I Know What You Did Last Summer', 'Urban Legend' and tons more.

Check out all the photos from the party HERE.

Flier by Atomic Cotton

No comments:

Post a Comment