Monday, September 3, 2012

HorrorHound Weekend

September 7-9th, 2012 at the Marriot Indianapolis East.
www.horrorhoundweekend.com

I am very much looking forward to this weekend!  It will be my first HorrorHound Weekend.  I'm staying with the Dear God No! crew, so please pray for my safety.

Guests: Linda Hamliton (Terminator), Timothy Balme (Dead Alive), Lance Henriksen (Aliens), Anthony Michael Hall (Edward Scissorhands), Heather Langenkamp (Nightmare on Elm Street), Michael Beihn (Terminator, Aliens), Edward Furlong (American History X), a Monster Squad reunion, Night of the Living Dead reunion and tons more.


Elvira, the Mistress of the Dark, will also be there and is presenting the film fest awards Saturday night.  Like I have said before, a lot of my friends films are screening there: Nailbiter, Dead Weight, and Dear God No!  I predict Friday night to be insane, because all 3 of those films are playing, and in that order.  With DGN being last and known for their partying, the late night festivities shall be entertaining to say the least.

HorrorHound Weekend is featuring a Mask-Fest with artist like: the Chiodo brothers (Killer Klowns, Critters and Team America), Daniel Roebuck (Devils Rejects, Final Destination, Halloween), Tom Savini (Friday the 13th) and more.  I'm very excited to see what they will have displayed!

My favorite thing to see at cons are the unique and immaculate costumes, I hope HorrorHound is festive in that way.

1 comment: