Friday, August 31, 2012

Slaughter Movie House: MOLD!

This Labor Day we bring you MOLD! and we are having another FREE raffle with horrific prizes: Con X weekend passes, KC Fear Farm tickets and a gift certificate from Atomic Cotton (who designed the flier below).  


I first discovered Mold! while at the Contamination convention in St. Louis this past June.  It was pretty much the reason I drove down there for the weekend.  I knew I needed to start a serious film hunt for Slaughter and the trailer alone told me this was going to be a great choice!  There I saw Mold! and met Neil Meschino (director/co-writer).  I snagged myself a DVD and poster knowing this would be a great film to watch with the crazies at SMH!

Synopsis:
Set in 1984, when the war on drugs was at its height, the story concerns a strain of mold developed by the government to wipe out Colombian coca fields. Unfortunately, during a demonstration, te mold gets out of control and proves to be deadly to more than just vegetation.


www.MoldtheMovie.com 

Slaughter Movie House is the first Monday of every month at Czar Bar, free and 18+.  October 1st we will be screeening Larry Wade Carrell's Jacob, which stars Michael Beihn (Terminator, Aliens). 

BREAKING NEWS:
We are having a special Halloween night Slaughter, where we will feature George A. Romero's 1968 classic Night of the Living Dead,  Costumes are encouraged!  I was just interview by Abbie Stutzer at the Pitch.com, where I first announced the Halloween screening, along with other news!

No comments:

Post a Comment